Protect your belongings against the unexpected with Tenant Protection! We recommend Tenant Protection over homeowner’s insurance because:
• Your stored items may not be covered by your homeowner’s policy
• Your premiums could go up if you file a claim
• Your homeowner’s policy could be canceled if you file a claim
• Tenant Protection plans have no deductible!
When renting a unit, simply choose a Tenant Protection plan instead of entering your insurance information. Tenant Protection can also be added to existing rentals through your online account.
Burglary/Vandalism • Wind • Lightning
Water (excluding flood) • Hail
Fire • Smoke • Explosion
Vermin (covered up to $500)
Sinkhole • Building Collapse
How to File a Claim
1. Notify the manager.
2. Take photos of any damage to your items and the storage unit. Please take photos of the source of damage if possible.
3. Click here to file your claim. For assistance, please call 833-682-8879
4. For claims involving crime, have a police officer visit the unit and file a police report
Premier Storage of Orrville 12181 Back Massillon Rd.
Orrville, OH 44667